Thursday, September 20, 2007

Town Council Minutes from August


Morning;
I am providing a link to the Town of Dexter's Council meeting minutes, but would like make my own amendment to the minutes during Public Forum. I know mistakes can be made, it is only human, but once they are approved by the council, they can not be altered.

So here goes, during the meeting, which was only 4 days after Wild West, no mentioned was made about Wild West Weekend and how successful it was. So I wanted to publicly thank Highway Department Mike Delaware, Police Chief Art Roy AND facilities Duke Leighton. Another person was named, but I didn't thank that person:, but Duke needs to be thank too!

I am not trying to be finicky, but I definitely want Duke recognized.

Click here for the August 09th Council Minutes. To read about public forum, scroll down through. It is near the end of the minutes.
Have a great day!
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad no one acknowledged the great job you did for Wild West Weekend.
I want to thank you and DRDC for a job well done.