Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saying of the Day

While watching a Kleenex commercial, the punch line was "Tears don't compromise my strengths"..
I could go into a long dissertation about "tears & women", but I will make it short. Do you find yourself being very passionate about something and it brings you to the "watering of the eye" at times you wish it wouldn't. IE: speaking at meetings for me :)

I have found that those menopausal moments to be maddening, but I try to remember that I have no control over those leaky eyes, it is just the sign of the times.

Many men seem to take it as a weakness, but we women know it is just passion in what we believe in!
So, when I saw that commercial, it was an 'a ha' moment.
Hence, "Tears don't compromise my strengths" is my new favorite saying.....
Have a nice day,
Judy

No comments: